Monday, March 24, 2008

Today is the BIG DAY!


I leave in 2 hours to go to our meeting place in Baltimore. We will board a chartered bus to take us to Philadelphia for our flight to Rome. It all seems so unreal at this point even though I'm packed, etc. Pray for our safe journey. Ciao!

The postcard is of the town in Italy, Fiuggi where my grandmother and grandfather were born.



This picture is of family who never left Italy. From reading the names behind other photos I believe it to be the sister (Benedetta Pannoni) of my grandmother, Beatrice. Her husband Vincenzo and Pietro D'Amico...not sure of the girls name.

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Wow, wow, wow!
Betcha you are there now! Exhausted and speaking fluent eyetalian-o!
Seriously, Laura, been praying for you and your companions for traveling mercies and tender care.
Blessings
Blondie