Saturday, March 22, 2008

3 Days & Counting


Here is another photo. This is of my Grandfather, Giovanni Iori. He was in the Italian Army during WWI. Handsome guy wasn't he? He was short too. I take after Grandpop.
All I can think about this the trip.....looking at the weather looks like it might be rainy and between 50-60...you watch. I will have packed for this type of weather and we'll get a heat wave and I'll have to buy all new clothes....well I guess that's not such a bad thing!


I just checked the itinerary. We will get there at 8 am in the morning.....I hope I get lots of sleep on the plane. I understand we have to lug around our luggage until we check into the hotel.....glad mine has wheels!


Last night I went to the Good Friday Live Stations of the Cross. Jackie was there wearing an Italy shirt! How funny was that? Well I'm counting down...............

1 comment:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Looking forward to reading your travels and praying for your safe journey.
God speed and blessed Easter.
Blondie