Monday, June 30, 2014

Day Two ...Day at Sea

Cruise Days...I love them. I got up early, grabbed a cup of coffee and my camera and off I went. It is so nice early on the ship when everyone is still in their cabins. I get to take those artsy fartsy photos with no people in the way.

Later I just sat on the top deck reading my book and watching the water go by. I love that part of the cruise...just watching the water. Later me and the DH went to play bingo. Not even close to a win but it was fun just the same.

Got to see some dolphins off the starboard side of the ship. I wasn't fast enough with the camera

At dinner we sat with 3 other couples from the club who were good friends with my parents. I knew Mom and Dad were there when the dining staff sang Dean Martin's That's Amore (one of Dads favorite songs and singers).  It was fun. They are fun people.

Oh I forgot to mention. When I arrived my roomwas decorated n Birthday decorations. At first I thought the cruise line did it but I found a gift slip. It was from my friends Charmaine and Klem. Nice surprise.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You like to do the same thing U do on cruises. I love watching the water and drinking my coffee in the morning. So glad you are having a great time....stay safe!