Thursday, September 25, 2008

what's the world coming to????

I sometimes wonder. You know it's no wonder things are the way they are in this country. Sometimes I feel like people just bend over and say give it to me! We elect people who rather than regulate to protect us, take $ from those who should be regulated and then take of the regulations.....and in the end we end up in the economic situation we are in............bend over.....

well I'm tired of bending over. Today the straw broke the camel's back. So I am working on a calendar for work (a handout for teachers to promote one of our programs). I give the draft to my boss who puts a note on it that she and the division director agree that I need to take religious holidays off the calendar...she crossed through EASTER....

I lost it! Here's the email I wrote back to her and the division director....

"Holidays - Religious Holidays are on our overall agency calendar--this is still a judeo - christian nation -I will delete those which are not listed on the the agency calendar.

If you make me take Easter off the calendar--- I QUIT! AND I'M NOT BEING FUNNY. IT'S ON THE AGENCY CALENDAR...I'm not being politically correct.........I AM A CHRISTIAN AND ANY CHRISTIAN WHO DENIES CHRIST WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE PEARLY GATES! My soul is more important than this job."

The have to this point ignored my email but I will leave this place. Government or not this is ridiculous. I've about had it.

No comments: