Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Economy, Stocks & My Nerves

Okay Congress get your arses together and do something about this economy thing. I, like millions of Americans, am watching the tv and wondering now what? Yesterday was horrible. Peeing and moaning, the blame game from you bunch of goofballs....who needs it. We need leaders.

How do I feel about this bill? Not sure what's right. I'm not an expert. Heck I'm even numerically challenged. It would seem to me that a loan program would be much better than buying bad paper! But who am I?

I just know that I'm tired of this group of clowns acting like kids in a food fight. Pelosi is a jerk. We all knew that kind of kid on the playground didn't we. The big mouth snob in the click...that's her.

While they were moaning yesterday I watched the little box with the stock market figures in the corner....when someone said something positive it went up but then when they began all the bickering and blame it went down and down and down.

I sat there thinking should I dump my 457 growth stocks and move it into the more conservative one.....NOOOOO that would make things worse but I wondered as I saw people dump stocks.....I'm hoping it will all be good and the market will go back up. But then again I'm the eternal optomist.

AND did you notice the predominance of 7's.....Seven is a very important number in the bible.....we ended minus 777 and it was 7 percent decline.....so I'm thinking it's not all bad....I take it as a sign from God, things will get better. Sure hope I'm right!

No comments: