Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cra------------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

People are crazy. Today I get a rash of scathing emails from MysticSilks on Etsy. She belongs to our DAWG Team. We have contests and donate cards for prizes. If you win, you get a prize. She got one of my art cards as a prize but the person who sent it didn't put a note it in.

So she accused me of spaming her with snailmail. Threatened me with policy violation for Etsy.....the goof didn't get it. Kept saying she didn't enter a contest. Finally she admits she entered a contest after I sent her a copy/paste of something on her ning page saying she won. Then she was insulted that we used her home address to send her something...SHE GAVE IT to the person who sent the card to her! But how DARE we use her home address.....the goof give it to us!

She's a goof.................I took her off our TEAM list........good ridence to crazy people! If you are crazy, please avoid me today...i don't need another one.

No comments: