Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful Wonderful Life....

....so my son passed his journeyman's exam and now he's a licensed sheet metal mechanic....yeah..........I sold a blown egg for good money on Ebay....the weather's broken and it's nice and cool.....my daughter is home safely from church mission trip......life is good at the Wheeler's and I thank God for all my blessings......

I feel so badly for the person killed and the people injured in the accident on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. A tractor trailer had an accident with 2 other cars and his truck went off the bridge into the water. He died. I pray for him and his family...how alwful.........

Today was crazy busy at work.........it was like a little house of horrors but I made it through. Now I'm off for 2 days before I go back in. I love working 2 days a week. I'm also blessed that I can afford to retire and only work part-time. How wonderful...................Yesterday I was shopping. I love shopping...well anyway was buying some new clothes for the grandbaby, Mason......beforehand I had gone over to a friends for bruch with her, her guy friend and a friend we have in common (prior coworker) It was fun to spend time with them. Then we walked down to the beach. Boy it was hot. I sat there for an hour or two and excused myself. Needed to go get a soda and shop.............LOL.....I love shopping. My favorite hobby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnn, Congratulations to your son!. When I first read your post I thought you wrote "I sold a brown egg on eBay" and I thought to myself..."huh"? LOL...but you wrote blown egg. Yeah for you. :) The weather has broken here too and it's so refreshing. I got up really early this morning and was raring to go.