Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sadly End of Summer

It's end of August and summer is almost over. The temps when in the 70's feel like winter to me. It's getting to the point that I will have to think about warmer clothing (booo hoooo) and the pony tail can come down. How sad! I love summer, what a bummer............ah a poet & dont know it! :)

This weekend is Labor Day and I have to Labor on Labor Day...how crummy is that? I haven't had a Labor Day off in 20 years as I always have to work State Fair because that's out last day and we close up the exhibit that day. But this is my last year. Someone else will be taking it over next year...yippeeeee. Twenty years of anything is enough. I love the fair but I am getting too old to work those long hours and haul and setup and pack up our stuff. I'm glad there will be new blood.

No comments: