Friday, May 2, 2008

On the Sea

...well we are sailing, sailing o'r the deep blue sea. It's beautiful. The weather is perfect. A little chill in the air and breeze from the moving ship other than that it's perfect. We played bingo today...no wins. We played the slots, no wins. Maybe my luck on cruise ships is going the other way.

We have 2 couples at our table. Older. One from Columbia, Lorraine and Bob. And the other from NJ, Jim and Margi. I like them alot.

Today at 4 pm I am going on a mile walk--sans Mr. Wheeler who doesn't want to go. Wish my kids were here. They'd have great fun. I miss them. If you read this and know how to contact them be sure to tell them I miss them.

We got our tickets for our excursions today too. No big purchases yet. Just a pretty blue top. Well gotta go for now. See you later! Hugs to all.

No comments: