Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another Beautiful Day At Sea....

....the ocean is calm. We are somewhere below Florida...just 500 miles to go. The weather couldn't be nicer but it's so windy on deck because they are going so fast! I did a double lap this morning and nearly got blown overboard! :)

This morning we did a little more gambling. I won $140. Probably spent that much over the past couple days to get that much back.Glenn won about $100 last night after the show--which by the way was great. Made a nice purchase. Bought a beautiful caribbean sunset topaz ring. 3 carats....just beautiful. The colors are incredible. We played bingo but didn't win anything. That's okay though. I like to play because Glenn likes it. I missed the art and crafts workshop...darn.....gambling--I lost track of time. Watched the 70's line dancing class today. It was a hoot. I tried to take a picture on the top deck and my purse blew out of my hand so I'm not sure how great of a photo I got.

Last night was the Captain's Dinner. Glenn didn't want to go to the cocktail hour to meet the Captain so we just went to dinner. I'm getting tired of that place for dinner. I told Glenn I'd rather do the buffet and I can control better what I eat. Everything in the sit down dinner is really rich, salty and big portions.

I went to the gym this am too. It was pretty crowded. They are announcing hot stone seaweed facials now....ugh...I can't imagine getting hot seaweed on my face. I'm in the card room which is right next to our room. People are flooding in to play games and cards. I locked myself out of the room but it's okay because the balcony from this card room is next to ours. Glenn is sitting on the deck--that's why he couldn't hear me when I was trying to get back in earlier! Uhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh I don't see him on the balcony...........I hope he's in the room....better go!

No comments: