Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I made It Through...

...through 13 hours with 11 teens in Ocean City. Actually they are a nice bunch of teens. No problems with them. Me and the other 2 adults (actually those adults are only 24 & 27--young adults) commented that it was funny, it seemed like they wanted to be where we were. So we didn't have a hard time finding them for check in.

Our church youth group has anywhere from 25-40 high schoolers come to youth group every week. I was surprised more of them didn't want to do the beach. Of course this old lady, had lots of sunscreen and spent most of the time under an umbrella.

What I want to know is why my umbrella was the only one on the beach with the "Mary Poppins Syndrome"? Every 5 minutes I was chasing it down the beach or clunking a kid in the head as it rolled over them while they were basking in the sun! It got to be a running joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Sounds like you guys had fun!