Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 2 Cousin Catch Up

I forgot the blog yesterday. So here's my yesterday blog.  Well another day of cousin catch up. 

In the morning, I got up at the crack of dawn went out to the chickens and found a chick running around. Mike went in and retrieved it and found another one. Each day we have to be on the look out for the little ones so that the rooster doesn't kill them. The Mike put them in a little growing pen.

Aside from as usual talking til the Sun comes up mode. We also went out to catch our dinner. Yes you read right...caught dinner. We went out on the clam boat to various locations to set some crab traps that we will pull on Friday.  Mike caught mullet which we had for dinner. Now in some areas mullet is bait fish but evidently in this part of the Gulf because it's a conditions it is suitable for eating. Mike grilled fish and they were awesome.



Later in the day, Gina stopped  by. It was nice to see her aside from Facebook where I usual find her.    
...and of course we talked all night long, so that's why I forgot the blog so hopefully at the end of the day today I will do another one.

No comments: