Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goin to Alabama with a banjo on my knee....

...well not really but I AM going to Alabama to Huntsville actually to visit a friend of mine. We've been friends since High School. She's been all over the world (she was in the Army) and now lives in Alabama. I miss that she's not here.

I'm so glad that I have an opportunity to go visit with her. Her dog is dying and I think that God is sending me there at this time to help her through it. She's been there for years and it's just now that I am going....another one of those God-incidences of life.

It's so cold here I sure hope it's warmer there. So off I go into the wild blue yonder! :)

2 comments:

Jan said...

I have no doubt that you'll be a comfort to your friend and isn't it wonderful to be in the place God needs you when you're needed?

Enjoy your trip!

readingsully2 said...

Hi Joann, I know your trip will be good because you two will reconnect but even better than that is that you will be there to comfort and support her. :)