Friday, May 15, 2009

Weird Dreams

Here's one for you.

I'm in a house. My husband is sleeping in the recycliner watching tv (like real life). And I'm laying in a hammock trying to do some leg raises because I want to look like someone who walked by who looked beautiful.

So a personal trainer pops up and is helping me with the leg raises. Do you know how hard it is to do leg raises in a hammock with another person in it with you...I do now!

Anyway, my friend Denise walks in and sits at the kitchen bar (I don't have one at my house..not sure where it came from) with her friend. And she's really really tan. I'm giving her a hard time about getting too much sun and she'll get skin cancer. So Denise & her Denise's friend start trying on clothes. The TV turns into a mirror. The clothes they have on are horrible. Don't match.....florals with hats with polka dots.

The friend of Denise has a really strong perfume on and it makes me and Charmaine start coughing (we both have breathing issues in real life) and I say to Denise we have to leave someone's perfume is making us choke ...................and then the phone rings. Thank God it wasn't real.

1 comment:

The Jaracz Family said...

LOL! That is cute. Last night I dreamed that all the snow was melted (doesn't happen until late March here) and I called a friend to tell her. So silly. :)