Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sometimes I wonder....


...just why I feel the need to be everyone's Mom. I think it takes a toll on me as I worry about everyone. I have a friend who had complications with an operation and is in the hospital, another friend with a blood clot, a coworker with cancer and I worry like crazy about all these people. I lit not one but two candles this week at church. I had so many that I was praying for it was almost like doing a litany of the saints.....

I remember when my parents were my age, my Dad saying that it was horrible watching all his friends get sick and then starting to die...........I know now exactly what he was talking about.

Life is too short people....enjoy it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know how you feel Joann, it gets worse every day, I am tired already :(