Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 2009 2009..........

.....hummmm how long will it take me to remember that it's 2009...well today was a very good day. I slept in (yeahhhhh), then I played my wii fit, walked on the treadmill, took a nap, went to dinner with the youth minister and rest of youth team volunteers....but last night....well lets say that's why I slept late. Midnight I hear a loud yelling, cussing, etc. I ran to the window in time to see about 20 kids running down the street with baseball bats. Next thing you know cops are everywhere. Well to make a long story short I find out in the am. that some kids was having a party.

There must have been some drinking involved. Anyway one kid found out that a bunch of kids were coming to bust his butt so he called his parents. They came and the bad kids beat up the dad and stabbed the mom in the leg and then as they were trying to leave in the car beat the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad craziness....it's usually a quiet neighborhood....sure hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in 09

No comments: