Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Surprise Delivered!


So last night Jackie and I took the icon that I spent 6 months working on for the Daughters of Charity to them for their chapel. They just moved from Catonsville to a new house in Windsor Mills. It was a very nice house. We almost passed it because it was so big that we didn't think it was theirs. Of course I got lost a couple of times on the way! My usual! It was nice to see them and pray with them at Evening Prayer.

And.............I came across this video.....Bohemian Rhapsody Santa Style....enjoy...hope it puts you in the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

John said...

A google alert picked up your posst about the Daughters of Charity icon.

If you don't mind I would like to make a brief post about it on http://www.famvin.org/en.

I can be reached via the Contact us link on every page of that site.