Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Googa Mooga....


....I thought this economy was supposed to be in a decline? This past weekend I participated in a home craft show. I did very well. Then the next day I sold 3 of my ACEO (miniature art) on Ebay..............

so while I'm babbling on, can I tell you I'm so sick of cold weather. Now you probably are thinking Joann, it's gonna be a long time until spring.......I know, I know. I just wish I could live in a perpetual summer........but that's not gonna happen in this life anyway...........so I guess I will just count down the days.

.....ohhhhh but then again I was just thinking I do get a few days in Key West to visit a friend in February so that will break up the winter for me......now I just need to think of other ways to hurry spring.........

No comments: