Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bulgaria ...


.........so where is Bulgaria. A long way away. My daughter Jackie and her beau are going to Bulgaria. It started out that she was going to go to a wedding ceremony but the bride who is from Bulgaria originally couldn't get whatever paperwork she needed so Jay and Jackie were stuck with 2 tickets $1,500 each! OUCH.

They decided to make the best of it and go there and then take a train to Greece and back to Bulgaria. So I'm wondering.......is Bulgaria a safe place? I've been looking online to see what I could see about it. It looks okay but I'm praying they will be safe there. That's so far away. I'm going to worry for eight days I'm sure. I found this cool picture of a monastery there.....it looks pretty anyway...........

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When is there trip, have they went yet? Back safe??