Monday, October 20, 2008

Back from Hoots Haunts & Hats



What a great time Wanda and I had at Hoots Haunts & Hats in Savannah GA. Savannah is a beautiful town but it will never be the same after 600 red hatters! :)

I did quite a bit of shopping...yippee...always need new purple clothing! We had a pj party, tea party, costume party (no one got my Jane Jetson costume boo hiss). We took a ghost tour. Memorable moments were when the trolley broke down in the middle of the intersection while the tour guide was telling us about the Indian burial grounds near us and how buildings would fall down. Later at a cemetary I was unble to take a picture of a tombstone. My camera kept shutting down. But it would let me take pictures of other things. And in a haunted house that had been on Ghost Hunters a lady standing near a piece of furniture had a drawer pull out and hit her butt and a tape of some "white nose" taped by Ghost Hunters turned on by itself.........quite an experience I would say.

I went to church in St. John the Baptist church on Sunday in driving rain. The church was very beautiful. It was hard to worship because I was distracted by the art work.......... Anyway here's some pictures.

No comments: