Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Count down continues....10 days

A picture of me, Glenn, Jackie and a friend on the last cruise.

All this time I haven't been really focusing on this trip because I had Italy and the painting conference to concentrate on but now!!!! I'm realizing it's just 10 days away. It's been cold, rainy, dreary here. I can't wait. I absolutely love the ocean. It's where I meet God. I feel His power and prescense in the crashing of the waves.

And a cruise...well there is nothing like it. Our in the middle of the ocean with nothing around you. It makes me feel small and humbles me. I need to be reminded that I am small sometimes.

This will be my 4th cruise. I've been to the Bahama's, Bermuda, Grand Caymen and

This is our cruise
Our ports of call are: Baltimore, Maryland (our departure); San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Samana, Dominican Republic; Labadee, Haiti; Baltimore, Maryland. We have a balcony room. I just love to spend time sitting there watching the ocean.

No comments: